Wednesday 1 May 2013

Part 5: Assignment 5 - Researching Flyer Design



I like this flyer design simply because I love Wes Wilson’s psychedelic posters so I like those variations too.


This is simple typographic flyer where good choice of typefaces and hierarchy of information make it readable, clean and effective.




I like this retro style flyer design because of its simplicity, limited color palette and a lot of white space which draws attention to this beautiful typography. 



Another example of retro style that I like a lot.  I love this retro grunge background which is very effective and birds that are of same style. Very creative and beautiful way to portray music especially when it comes to artist such as Tracy Chapman.




This is very effective typographic flyer in retro style. I like bold letters, hierarchy and organization of information along with color choice. It reminds me on old advertisements.


This is a beautiful design although typography is not so legible but it looks interesting. Vivid contrasting colors always work good in neutral background.



Very interesting illustration along with good hand drawn lettering make this flyer stands out from others. I also like color choice and organization of information.
 

Another great smart design based on fantastic illustration that portrays hands as a monster conveying message how important is to keep hands clean. I like blue background that brings hands in forefront.

This is appealing design with a lot of whitespace which is in a form of cloudy sky. Beautiful illustration is on the central part along with that script typeface. The richness of this composition is in small details.


Yet another proof that custom illustration and lettering give the most authentic feels when it comes to visual communication. I especially like those types of design that has that retro style and this requires good drawing skills that can be camouflaged with software.
 

This is simple design that consists of clean and neat sans serif typefaces which creates visual dynamic with this script letters and illustration that looks like watercolor handwork. I like this green retro background and effectiveness based on simplicity.


This is an example how good hierarchy, and symbols can be a smart way to create neat and accessible design.

No comments:

Post a Comment