Thursday 11 April 2013

Part 5: Exercise - Chance Housing Association






    








 

  

Chance Housing Association Logo 

I found Birka Small Caps the most appropriate for "housing association". It is modern, elegant serif font. When I tried with other serifs in uppercase, it didn't seem harmonious enough. Everybody told me that I should keep "housing association" as a part of a logo although it looks more interesting to me without that part. I like how logo looks printed in black and white on cheap paper.

Letterhead 

I decided to go on simplicity both with letterhead and business cards. I generally like the combination of orange and white and I think it works fine together in cases where we need a fresh, modern and "welcoming" appearance.

Business Card Front

Business Card Back

No comments:

Post a Comment